Wednesday, June 22, 2011

lunch

My poor neglected blog! Get ready for a barrage of posts. I've been busy since I've last updated this, and so I have lots to talk about:
  • my textile design adventures: silkscreening at Lill Street and designing prints for Spoonflower
  • making dresses for myself
  • getting back into Blythe dolls and making dresses for them too!
I just got back from Blythecon in Portland -- it was amazing to finally meet people I have known online for many years, and I'm very excited to get back into the hobby and sew for my dolls again (and for other people's dolls, of course). I made so much stuff to sell at Blythecon that even though I had a good number of sales, I have lots left to update my etsy with!

Anyway, hello again :)

3 comments:

HOUSE OF PINKU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HOUSE OF PINKU said...

Hello!!!

Please let us know when you plan to update your shop!!

;)

xox

super-junk.com said...

Yay, posts!